Re: (TV) Chris Spedding

Chris Spedding is on "Singapore", the first song on Tom Waits "Rain Dogs",
along with guitarist Marc Ribot, who is great throughout. Robert Quine is on
the record, too. "Jockey Full Of Bourbon" is my favorite Tom Waits song.
Sort of has that psycho-blues feeling of the Voidoids at their best. Quine
is on that one, I believe.
Scott