(TV) There's Nothing Good on TV tomorrow

...just wanted to remind those in the NYC area about Bibi Farber's gig Friday, 9pm at Brownie's on formerly scary Avenue A.  I'm supposed to handle the CD sales, so if you don't have one yet, here's your golden opportunity to buy one and flame me in person!  Don't pass this up, MBAs!  Regarding Mr. Carlucci's posts re: Kramer/Smith - hey, I enjoy seeing someone stand up for someone/thing else they believe has been unfairly maligned.  Maybe he could have phrased it better ( at least he edited out the cusswords ), but he's got a valid point.  While all of us on this list agree on one thing - Television was/is brilliant - I would rather see a diversity of opinion and a measure of passion rather than just safe, politically correct discussion.  If we don't allow these divergent opinions, no matter how they're put, we ain't gonna learn nothing, and one of things I treasure about these posts is the diversity of opinion, the exposure to the new ( who cares if it's 10 years old?  Any book you haven't read is a new book ) and of course, the relentless Eagles bashing.
Best,
Michael