Re: (TV) Chris Spedding/Sharks

    Has anyone been able to track down the label Other Peoples Music? This
is where Spedding went to become a vault hunter. He's suppose to do the
Levon & The Hawks. The only reason I know this was that the guy from the
label was
in here looking to do the Television LJJ CD with a possible live show or
some
kinda bonus tracks. Tom was not interested. Instead Fred & he were going to
release it. That was 2 years ago. Anyway, I know that OPM is in Toronto.
Perhaps
they can tell you what Spedding is up to now. M T C