Re: (TV) There's Nothing Good on TV tomorrow

    When I subjected y'all to my opinion, it was not intended as some might
construe as D I R T. It was malicious fact. Wayne has taken alot of abuse
for his abusive tongue on his defenseless, deceased "brother". Everyone from
former members of the MC5 to fans and everyone in between. He keeps
threatening
to apologise to Jackson but to date has not. For the record, when one
Freddie Brooks
confronted Wayne and reminded him that Patti did once put "Free Wayne
Kramer" on
her Radio Ethiopia LP, Wayne retorted with "It was Lenny Kaye who had that
put
there". Guess what, it's Patti's LP, she could've easily said no way, but
didn't.
No matter how you slice it, it stinks and I'd like to put this baby to rest
here.
Thanks to all for letting me vent my anger, to those who were offended, my
sincerist
apologies. M T C