(TV) Dylan Sounding Like Richard Lloyd???

Title: Dylan Sounding Like Richard Lloyd???
   I just couldn't resist. Alex & I are listening to a Bob Dylan 4 LP set
"Live @ Toads Place" in Connecticut where ol' Bob's doin' a cover of
Bruce's "Dancing In The Dark". He sounds uncannily like Richard Lloyd
when Richard does that fake vibrato in his vocal. I couldn't believe it,
so I played it again, and yup he sure does. In fact he also sounds like
Richard when he sings Hank Williams "Lonesome Whistle". Gotta love
that Bob. Now he sounds like Johnny Rotten. M T C