(TV) A Miller's Tale

Here's a piece of trivia regarding A Miller's Tale. If you re-arrange
certain words in certain song titles on the CD, you might discover the
phony name that Tom uses to list his phone number in the Manhattan phone
book.

It costs two dollars a month to have an unlisted number. Tom didn't want
to pay, but he didn't want his name listed either, so he thought up a
clever pseudonym that his friends would remember. You'll never guess it,
but I wish I could tell you, because it's pretty funny.