Re: (TV) Hey! A 'new' Television bootleg CD!

A follow-up to my last post:

I further suspect that PORTABLE ELECTRICITY is a copy of LIVE ADVENTURES
because it also mistitles the first track "The Blow-Up" when, of course, it's
actually "Fire Engine".

How do mistakes like that get started? Was ROIR the first do it with their 2CD
set by the same name?

--Philip