Re: (TV) Better Late Then Never: Mojo & Record Collector from Jan. 2000

Hi Philip,

> I just saw NO NEW YORK on CD (pricey Japanese import) the other day. I've
> never heard any of these bands - is it worth hearing? Opinions, anyone?

Isn't Teenage Jesus & The Jerks on this? My advice is buy it. If you
hate it, you can always sell it to me.

> lots of stuff I can't even bring myself to mention... as we've got a
> frequent Record Collector contributer on this list, I have to ask: what
> the hell happened??!?!

Strange magazine Record Collector. In truth I don't have a lot to do
with the office these days, now that everyone (Peter Doggett, Mark
Paytress et al.) I knew has gone. I wasn't asked to contribute to
the list. Don't know why. If I had been asked, I would have made
damned sure that Marquee Moon had been included. And The
Banshees' The Scream.

Cliff