Re: (TV) Please Kill Me. No, not me. The Book.

Eric Veillette <eric@home-sick.org> wrote:
> At 10:16 17/02/00 -0000, you wrote:
> >Loved it! however i did find some parts so squalid and sordid that i had
> >request my wife to hose me down with disinfectant afterwards...R.
>
> Like the lovely anecdote about Iggy's first case of the clap? =P

Bleah!!!!!
I'm first for the shower!

Annie, who has *not* read the book, and after this has no overwhelming desire
to do so...

This e-mail is in memory of Mark Sandman (1952-1999)

"Life is very short, and you don't love me anymore, so I'm never gonna see you
again."