Re: (TV) Junkies as such

1)----- Original Message -----

2)From: "Michael Olcsvary" <olcsvary@erols.com>
>To: <tv@obbard.com>
>Subject: Re: (TV) Junkies as such
>Date: Sat, Feb 19, 2000, 8:14 PM
>

>Um, am I alone here in thinking reasoned discourse has gone out the window
>somewhere?

3)M T C wrote:

    Definitely not alone. This was so sick that I couldn't even think
of responding to it. I thought it spoke for itself and didn't really
need any further attention from me. We all had a good laugh and then
continued about our day selling used LP's to collectors who may have
been too young to buy the LP or CD when it came out. For example, I
sold one 12 year old kid 4 Beatles LP's that he'd been looking for.
Such a loser, imagine a 12 year old wanting to collect some old
rubbish like the Beatles. Oh yeah, then our own Scott Aldrich was in
and made two out of print purchases, Moby Grape's 1st LP and John Cale's
ever brilliant Slow Dazzle LP. Both long gone and out of print.
Need I go on? Still waiting for your response Scott to "Mr. Wilson",
what do you think? M T C