(TV) Record junkies

Okay, Scott, what do you think of the Grape?  Definitely got that
pre-Verlaine thing happening from Jerry Miller, doesn't it?

What's the deal with Slow Dazzle, Mike?  I haven't heard it.   Tell me
why it's brilliant so I can get stoked about finding it.

Maurice Rickard                  | GreenMarketplace.com: Natural products
http://www.greenmarketplace.com/ | for you and your planet.