Re: [(TV) Vintage Violence ]

"Emilie Hsu" <ehsu@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Hmmm...  I love the whole thing.  Couldn't get "Adelaide" out of my mind for
a long time...  All of them, I guess.  I guess my least favorite would be
"Bring It On Up."  Out of the other albums of Cale that I have, "Darling I
Need You" and "Dirty Ass Rock'n Roll" on "Slow Dazzle"; "Emily," "Ship of
Fools," "Fear is a Man's Best Friend" and "You Know Me More than I Know" on
"Fear"; almost everything from "Words For the Dying."  I also have a tape of
Dylan Thomas reading his own poetry, actually like Cales' reading better.  I
have to go because my boyfriend wants to use the phone, a good chunk of songs
on "Fragments" as well.  Emilie

That's funny... I *hate* "Emily", but love Fear anyway. I don't own much
though, just Vintage Violence, Paris 1919, Fear, and Fragements Of A Rainy
Season.

Annie

This e-mail is in memory of Mark Sandman (1952-1999)

"Life is very short, and you don't love me anymore, so I'm never gonna see you
again."