Re: (TV) Part 1B

Come on Michael, do you really think I typed that thing.  I copied and pasted it from a fan site rather than link it to assure everyone would have access to it.  Other than the 30 minutes I take for lunch, the only time I'm not working when I am at work relates to this list--the only one I belong to--oh yea, also to check my stocks. >>> "subterraneannyc@mindspring.com" 02/23/00 06:01PM >>>