Re: (TV) Arthur Lee

    How does one lighten up being a former junkie and being told that I'm
scum and the dregs of the earth. I'm suppose to take that lightly? Not to
mention
all the talented people that I knew that are now dead because they were not
as
fortunate as me to find a way to get better. They were descent people who
kept
to themselves, fended for themselves and never bothered anyone. Nor did they
care about other people's dirty laundry. They were either writers or
musicians
or office workers or students. Some are still alive living on the streets
still
trying to find a way out of their living hell. All special in their own way
where not a day goes by that I do not think of them. And then I have to read
this
trash from a guy who sniffs around for more dirt on people's personal lives.
How
twisted is that? So please don't try and patronize me or tell me how I'm
taking
this trash that's being written too literal about how junkies are worthless,
useless
people. You wrote it and meant it, so deal with the consequences. Some of
these Junkies
have done more in their short lives than you'll probably achieve in your
entire life.

    I do not want to use this space as a place to purge so I'll quit here.
To those
who understand, thank you. M T C