Re: (TV) Drugs and Stuff

Maybe I should be more blunt in the future.  My intention was not to put Thunders and Hell in the same league with Monk and Trane ( I am of the opinion that Thunders only really had one lick on the guitar, but damn, it was a good one ), but to point out that none of these people ever planned on being junkies.  I'm curious - did anyone else have a problem with this?