Re: (TV) Poor Circulation heresy.....

Sadly... no. HOTEL CALIFORNIA came out in 1976. The ARROW bootleg (same show as
the BLOW UP cd set from ROIR) was recorded in March, 1978, I believe (diehard
tape traders, please correct me if I'm wrong).

So, let's assume it's a tribute laced with irony? Please?

Regardless, I've never denied that "Hotel California" was a good song... it's
the rest of the stuff that makes my organs fail.

--Philip