Re: (TV) Pointless posts

    Once again agreed. I see all of this berating of Richard Hell yet none
of Richard Lloyd who, from what I know was not a very good junkie. I'm not
implying that it's now his turn to get beat up here. But if certain folks
are
of the mind that all junkies are worthless crap then why hasn't RL's name
appeared in here. I have some tapes of junkie jams at CB's where on one
night there was Richard Lloyd, Jerry Nolan, & Johnny Thunders with a couple
of "straight" dudes helping out. Some killer versions of Rolling Stones
covers.
M T C