Re: (TV) Pointless posts

    Here Here! ! ! Certain lonely people are trying to turn this list into
a Patti Smith Babel-list where there's very little to do with the artist
and plenty to do with berating others while getting off seeing their
pointless
comments in print. I'd be really sad to see that happen. This is one of the
main
reasons I love this list because even if we don't all agree which is
inevitable, we can
all at least agree on the main source and not cut each other down. It's
almost
like one big happy family. I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about
even though I'm stumbling here trying to make my point. M T C