Re: (TV) Re: The Beat Generation

    Are there any Luna fans besides Philip out there? When Luna were
auditioning guitarists I was nearly going, so I had to learn a few of their
songs
from the first LP. There's a song called "Hey Sister" which is note for note
Bob Dylan's "Queen Jane Approximately" with different lyrics and a change
in the melody. Apart from that it's the same F- Em- Dm- C in the verses and
well
whatever the bridge and chorus chords are, Hey Sister is the same. Only
reason
I figured it out was that 2 weeks earlier I was learning Queen Jane to do as
cover and when learning Hey Sister I thought now isn't that curious. Still,
to the
average listener you'd never know it. It all depends on how you say and do
it.
Philip, had you picked up on that? Next time you're in I'll point it out. M
T C