Re: (TV) Untrimmed posts

I find it totally hilarious and ironic that people get  so upset about
what others have to say considering the subject matter.  After all I do
recall that on this thread we are talking about what are basically "
street" artists who in their own " art" had a tendency to deride others
and other institutions.
I think this thread is shall I say conservative? Or is it just a sign of
the times.