Re: (TV) Pointless posts

And if I can add my two cents about Hell I will.
Let's face it the guy has made a minor living about being a poseur. I remember him
in the 'ol days and the fuckin' guy had very little substance. I suppose now that
he is fifty years of age he's got nowhere to run to so he lives off the image.
Imagine a guy who rips off another artist  and is followed by a few who thinks he
invented or  conjured up "Blank Generation."  In fact they strongly believe he's
possibly a "genius"  or some important icon.
In the past I gave Hell  more credit than he deserved. Yes, being a junkie is a
disease and this cat sure has got a malady.

I think it's hilarious!