Re: (TV) Re: The Beat Generation

Hi all,

--- MICHAEL CARLUCCI <subterraneannyc@mindspring.com> wrote:
>     Are there any Luna fans besides Philip out there? When Luna were
> auditioning guitarists I was nearly going, so I had to learn a few of their
> songs
> from the first LP. There's a song called "Hey Sister" which is note for note
> Bob Dylan's "Queen Jane Approximately" with different lyrics and a change
> in the melody.

I think you mean "I Want Everything" by Luna, which is on their first LP
(LUNAPARK) - and yes, the resemblance is unmistakable!

Although, I hear it from "the younger generation" in that I heard LUNAPARK
first! So I'll always wind-up singing "I Want Everything" to "Queen Jane", and
not the other way around.

--Philip, who finally got a copy of Dean Wareham's lone solo release yesterday!