RE: (TV) Re: Bill Frisell

I read that interview with Quine about this show. I guess they cleared the
place out. The interview is on an online magazine. When I can remember it I
will send the URL.

That Bill Frisell/Gary Peacock CD is pretty good. It get's a bit out there.
I would have to admit, I like Frisell better as a sideman than as a leader
of his own group.

	Micah