(TV) This just in... (semi-non-TV)

Anyone know (or want to know) anything about this release? From http://www.forcedexposure.com/ (what with the SF/Moby Grape/Quicksilver Messenger Service connections...)

COLLECTOR'S CHOICE MUSIC:

QUICKSILVER MESSENGER SERVICE: The Unreleased: Lost Gold And Silver 2CD (CCM 109). "Here on one 78 minute disc is live Quicksilver as you've never heard them, a collection of hi-fi tracks taken from various 1968 performances that blow away their live album Happy Trails. John Cipollina is absolutely on fire. And, we've added a bonus disc with rare soundtrack cuts, single-only sides, and yes, eight unreleased tracks, all of them dating from the prime 1967-1968 years. Live tracks include: 'Light Your Windows', 'Dino's Song', 'The Fool', 'Who Do You Love', 'Back Door Man', 'Codine', 'Mona/Maiden of the Cancer Moon/Mona', 'Gold and Silver', 'Smokestack Lightning'. The bonus disc features unreleased studio versions of: Who Do You Love, Calvary. Plus unreleased songs: 'I Hear You Knockin', 'Back Door Man', 'Your Time Will Come', 'Walkin Blues'. Also, unreleased alternate takes of: 'Dino's Song',' Gold and Silver' (entitled 'Acapulco Gold and Silver'), 'Babe I'm Gonna Leave You', 'Codeine' (in stereo). And finally the single sides: 'Bears' and 'Stand By Me'." $27.00

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/