Re: (TV) Quine

Yeah, it's an interesting effect--defeating the expectations while delivering something good on its own terms. It takes a lot of guts to do that. Not the greatest way of reinforcing your fan base, I guess, but it is a good album.

So how's the Jody Harris one different? A different objective, no drum machine, maybe a different level of interaction between these two great players?

-Maurice