Re: (TV) The Blue Mask & Quine

    That's the thing with "Basic". After each song Quine would sit back and
say yhings like, no guitar solo here. That's what people would expect me to
do so I won't. I think that was the idea behind the record for better or
worse do the unexpected. I prefer the Jody Harris/Quine LP myself. Don't
forget too that Basic was a Quine/Maher record. Maher had express hisself
too. I suppose he was into drum machines then. M T C