Re: (TV) "Blue Mask"

There's some good albums in that period though. I *love* "Street Hassle"
and "Legendary Hearts," and portions of "Transformer" and "Growing Up in
Public."

Is there anybody that likes the kind of sound he was pursuing on "Live" and
"Rock and Roll Animal"? That's the Reed stuff that made me punch out my
front teeth.

Noah