(TV) Detroit Radio

That's a great Mitch Ryder story.

I've got the Mitch Ryder "Rev Up" compilation. The two Detroit tracks are
"Long Neck Goose" & "Rock n Roll". Despite the unneccessary inclusion of
soulful female backing vocals "Rock n Roll" is a pretty good rave-up. Of
course, it's Detroit radio that saves a life in this version. It was
produced by Bob Ezrin. So with Ezrin & Hunter on board it definitely has a
sound that Lou adopted for "Rock n Roll Animal".

chris