Re: (TV) Lou Reed

My only problem with NEW YORK is that there are a few songs in the middle of
the album - like "Last Great American Whale" and "Beginning Of A Great
Adventure" - that could use some serious editing. Although Lou implores me to
do so, I can't sit through this album in a single setting - I need to hit the
'forward' and 'back' buttons on my CD player.

--Philip