(TV) [OT] The Frames

I saw a gig last night that was so good I want to tell everyone to go see
them... an Irish band called the Frames. I'd never heard of them, and only
went to see the support, but the Frames were mind-blowingly good. They're
playing at the Borderline in London tonight, and I would seriously recommend
that anyone who can go, should -- if you don't think they're brilliant I'll
pay you back for the tickets myself! The frontman is one of the most
charismatic performers I've ever seen, and a great singer to boot, and the
band had an amazing range -- they could do entire songs that would barely rise
above a whisper, or full-on sonic assaults, and either way it would be spellbinding.
(Apparently when they play in the States they have to call themselves Frames
DC for copyright reasons. But I imagine they're still excellent.)
Sam