(TV) Re: Morphine/TV guitar.....

I finally got to hear a track from the last Morphine record recently ("rope
on fire") and I can't believe how absolutely wonderful it is-on first
hearing i didn't even realise that it was even them-is the whole album (the
night) up to this standard?....are there any other tracks that feature the
fantastic oud and acoustic guitar playing featured on this track
?...Annie?..Jeremy?
If so can't wait for the rest....

Also I'm not usually one to indulge in muso banter on list but does anyone
know if the TV Jazzmaster currently on sale was actually played on any of
TV's recordings?These guitars look great but they don't always sound so
hot....