Re: (TV) GUITAR BAR

    Alex and I have some serious doubts about that being the "Guitar that
was used on the entire Marquee Moon LP. Great selling point, but if you look
at the photos from the time before the recording and after, that guitar
never comes into the "pictures". Sure it could've been a studio only guitar
but there wasn't much money going around for such a luxury. Sounds a bit
suspicious, much like the Tom Thompson story? Sorry Tom! M T C