Re: (TV) Re: TV guitar.....

I wonder what the reserve is on this. So far, the price bid seems sorta in
line with the price on a non-god used 60s Jazzmaster, right?

The Carlucci messages about Tom's financial security from a few months
back (he's not rich, but he's not poor...he's a penny-pincher smart
spender) are what keep repeating in my head on this. Are we just making a
big deal about someone selling a guitar that they don't use anymore, or is
this an indicator that Tom Verlaine needs us each to go out and buy 10
copies of all his records to give to our friends?

Michael, any insight on this one? How did Verlaine do on those sales of
acetates a few months back?

Noah