Re: (TV) Guitars...

    Check this out Roxy guys. There a guy named Harris who worked with Roxy
in the 70's. He's now the owner of a Record shop in Hoboken. He went to
visit Phil 3 weeks ago while in England. Turns out that the old boys are
getting back together with Harris once again at the helm(Bryan feels real
comfortable with him). Eno apparently is in U2 camp(as Phil calls it) at the
moment. But once he's done he's suppose to produce the next Roxy Music LP.
Not do the tour, just produce. Now there's a switch. As the events turn I'll
keep you posted. This could be interesting, no? M T C