Re: (TV) Rashoman TV G-Tar

Really? I've always seen them as stock JM pickups. There's a CBGB's photo from the Richard Hell era where he _is_ playing a Silvertone/Dano, but the JMs have always had the stock pickups, AFAIK. He's been pictured with a Jaguar as well, though. Maybe that's what you're thinking of?

It occurred to me that recent pictures of TV in rock performances have shown him with a white Jazzmaster, so it isn't a done deal that he's edging that tone out of his bag of tricks...

Shaking yet more trivial details out of my head,
Maurice