Re: (TV) TV G-Tar ? For The Tech Hedz

In a message dated 03/23/2000 3:00:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sir_dss@hotmail.com writes:

<< It just makes the whole thing look
 suspect to me...

Trust folks. Ya gotta have trust. I know Jim Mastro fairly well (he's
producing my next CD) and he wouldn't screw anyone over. IMO. Richard Lloyd
occasionally has guitar clinics at the store as well  (guitar bar). The
earlier e-mail from Lloyd confirms the guitar is authentic. It comes with a
letter from Verlaine stating he used it on the records. Fred Smith works at
the store regularly. So why does this all seem so suspicious to some of you?
Don't ya think it might have been a chance for Verlaine to get some nice cash
money. Maybe, just maybe, Give up the conspiracy theories already. I'm big on
the conspiracies of this world but this is just too far fetched for me.

regards
cod