RE: (TV) HRC

It's sad when a subject like this gets my bi-monthly post but as a busy
world traveller (seriously?) I love knowing that if I'm in a strange city
for more than a week or so that there is a HRC to get a good American meal.
Fine, when you're here they're not all that hot but if you're in Tokyo for
weeks at a time and can't take any more fish you can get a good burger and
cold beer, another thing that's not as easily obtained as one might think in
some parts of the world.

I guess to be relevant here it was rumored that Tom and Jimmy would bring
their silent movie show to the High Museum here in Atlanta.  So far no other
mention of it but my hopes remain high.

MikeF