Re: (TV) Guitar

    Actually it doesn't. Let me explain. From 1983 to 1990 my former group
Winter Hours were in recording studios at least a dozen times. If I took our
first LP and tried to remember what guitars were used by my former band mate
i might be able to guess but to be absolutely sure. The guy owned 5
different Les Pauls in various stages. I might know that he had 2 Gold Tops
and 2 black deluxes, but do I know which one he used on our first LP in
1985, probably not. I can't even tell you what guitar I used. I had so many
ranging from Jazzmasters to Stratocasters and Telecasters and a few others.
Unless you keep notes or a diary it's pretty difficult to remember those
details. Even amplifiers which you tend to use one or 2 alternates. I might
by the fact that it was a Jazzmaster like it or it that he might've played
on a track or 2, but not the ONE that was used on the entire MM LP. Whatever
the situation is, it's sold at this point, making this discussion almost a
moot point. M T C