Re: (TV) Marquee Moon

Hey, my e-mail's working again!!
Elektra has become one of the great lost labels due to it's poor reissue program. Some of their classics have finally come out (Incredible
String Band, Phil Ochs, Butterfield, but not their last few including Sometime I Just Feel Like Smilin'), but their Love reissues sound
like shit. There's a bunch of classics that've never made it - the main one I'd love to see is The Moray Eels Eat The Holy Modal Rounders
(can never win the LP on e-bay - always goes for over $60!), as well as the 2 great Earth Opera LPs especiallyThe Great American Eagle
Tragedy - a rock band with Peter Rowan & Dave Grisman with Cale guesting on viola on the title track!
  But much of their catalog has never been on CD. How about The Wackers, Rhinoceros,  some great Tom Rush LPs including Take A Little Walk
With Me (Tom's Circle Game ranks up there with the label's best!),  Clear Light, Roxy (Bob Segarini's group before The Wackers), Dave
Ray's great band Bamboo (fortunately I think most of the great Koerner Ray & Glover stuff's on CD). Siren's 2 incredible LPs are only out
in the UK, as are Audience. Hard to know what's good if you don't get a chance to hear it!

Best,
Gary Mollica