(TV) Mr. Sandman

	I just wanted to add the story the first time I saw Mark Sandman and
his band. I was in Blake's up on Telegraph in Berkeley, CA. I stopped in for
a beer, bought a ticket, and went down stairs. The band was just counting
off the first tune. The room blew up in gigantic series of sub-harmonic
waves.
	The bass player was playing a slide on his 2-string bass, the horn
player was playing (I think, a baritone sax), the drummer was playing.
	I ran to the phone and called my best friend. He picked up, he was
arguing with his wife, he was starting to tell all about it, when he
overheard the music in the background.
	"Where in Hell are you?!"

	It was sweet.

	Micah