(TV) Jazzmastermania one more time

Title: Jazzmastermania one more time
   After re-reading the description on eBay I think it's really mis-leading the
way it spells out " This is THE guitar used on the band's now classic Elektra recordings
"Marquee Moon" and "Adventure," and many of Mr. Verlaine's solo recordings. As
with the Tom Thompson story, Tom will, to his death, deny that he has anything to
do with this. I can't believe that Guitar Bar would jeopardize their relations with
people who've grown to trust them. But if anyone carefully analyzes the situation
and does their homework, they're going to find out that this wasn't THE guitar, perhaps
one of, but certainly not THE. And if they ask around they'll also find that the main
guitar that was used has some serious pick-up problems. Has anyone been able to
find this particular guitar in any photographs before or after Television? With all of the
photos that Alex and I have we still can't find a single one. Not live or studio. M T C