RE: (TV) Jazzmastermania one more time

this is the only pic i can find of this guitar (of course it may be a
diferent guitar, but it looks the same to me). Shame the picture quality is
so poor.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/7784/televisionjapan.jpg
(183k jpeg)
i've only just uploaded it, so if you can't see it wait a while and try
again.
Thanks to Osamu in Japan for sending me this one.
I'll have a look through the rest of my collection to see if i've got any
more.
-Howard

On 27 March 2000 23:45, Michael Carlucci [SMTP:michael@recordsnyc.com]
wrote:
>. Has anyone been able
> find this particular guitar in any photographs before or after
Television?