Re: (TV) Re: Ian Dury-"death is a load of bolleaux"........

well, i've mourned his decline with some old crow bourbon & yr right....
it isn't altogether sad or depressing....it's enlightening how when someone you
admire, love &/or respect passes, it provides an emotional opportunity.....a
chance to actually give a shit  for as brief a moment as it endures.
ian dury was irreproachable & funky as shit....whata combo.
shalom.