Re: (TV) Verlaine guitar

Don't laugh: my girlfriend called me at work a week ago today to tell me that
she had just passed Verlaine walking on 18th street between 5th and 6th Avenue.

Now, my girlfriend does not own a single Television or Tom Verlaine recording,
nor does she have any interest in Tom Verlaine, but several years of dating me
have apparently etched his face into her memory...

--Philip