(TV) WAY off-topic ...

Folks,

Way off topic, but do any of you have any recommendations about a good web
page hosting service? I'd rather not go with a freebie if I'd have to put ads
on it.

My CompuServe account page has a max of 5 meg, and my Shadowy Men On A
Shadowy Planet page is getting very close to that limit. I'm hoping for a 10
meg or so limit.

Any recommendations? Comments? Death threats for going that far off topic?

    -- Owen

PS: Tenous attempt to tie into topic, however slightly ... Tom's WARM AND
COOL album reminds me a lot of a less spunky, more moody & atmospheric
version of the Shadowy Men.

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg

"I've suffered for my music, now it's your turn"
    -- Neil Innes, "Protest Song"