(TV) life in the hive buggered up my life

Here's a new thread: My favorite mishearings of words. My mom has a bunch,
one pertains to Ian Dury's Busman's Prayer as well: "Our father, who art in
heaven, Harold be His name" is how she heard it when she was a girl. Later
in life, in then 70's driving me to summer camp, she sang along to Paul
McCartney, "Man on the rug...the man on the rug...". Still later in the
early 80's, driving in the car she sang along to Hall & Oates, "O-oh here
she comes,...she's a band-leader."
Just thought I'd pass that important information along.
Scott