Re: (TV) life in the hive buggered up my life

For years, I thought the line in Bowie's "Ashes to Ashes" was "God knows
smoking is dumb", not "But no smoking pistol".

There's a whole book of misheard lyrics out there - actually a series - the
first of which is called "Scuse Me While I Kiss This Guy".

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0671501283/o/qid=954854023/sr=8-1/ref=aps_sr_b_1_1/104-6017428-9665269

Although, as I recall, in one of the books in this series they actually list
some correct Bowie lyrics (to "Space Oddity") as being misheard lyrics!

--Philip