(TV) Back closer to topic (although I've been enjoying the non-topic stuff too)

Just taking a lunch break at work and popped on Bibi Farber's FIREPOP, and as
"Caroline's Waiting" came on, I just couldn't help but smile. Catchy, clever,
and when Lloyd's guitar kicks in, the song just takes off. Love the whole
album, but DAMN, that first minute or so is just a magnificent, perfect
opening.

I never would have heard about Bibi without being on the TV list, so a word
of thanks to those who were talking her up in the first place!

    -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Page On A Shadowy Web)

"I've suffered for my music, now it's your turn"
    -- Neil Innes, "Protest Song"