Re: (TV) issues (nonTV)

I've only heard the singles off both (plus some of the songs off the
first one when I saw them live)... from that basis I thought the first
one was much better. I think 'A thousand trees' and 'Tramp's vest' are
great songs. Everything I've heard off the second album has seemed a bit
plodding and slightly pretentious by comparison.
Sam