Re: (TV) issues (nonTV)

It does happen. The NY Dolls used to get one of their roadies to play
bass off-stage, because Arthur Kane would be too drunk. And apparently
when Hank Williams first introduced a drummer into his act, he had to
sit in the wings, because the audience at the Grand Ole Opry would be
shocked if they saw a drummer on stage. Poor things. (Though why they
would be more shocked if they could see him as well as hear him, I don't know...).
Sam